Well, two and a half months on, despite dire predictions, the Brierley Hill in Bloom flowers are still brightening up the High Street.
We have plans to replant this October, and, dependent on achieving some grants, extend the scheme further throughout the town.
So a fine time to thank those who have sponsored us – and it would be really great if they got some business and support as a result of investing in our town.
1. AgeUK Dudley
2. Asda Stores Ltd
3. Boots Brierley Hill
4. Brierley Hill Civic Society
5. Brierley Hill Market Hall
6. Brierley Hill Methodist Church
7. Brierley Hill Traders Association
8. Brockmoor Primary School (4)
9. Bruce Hodgkiss Family Butcher
10. Clyde’s Cafe
11. Cllrs Harris, Islam and Wilson
12. Dudley Council for Voluntary Service
13. Inner Wheel Club of Brierley Hill
14. Jennings, Homer and Lynch Architects
15. JMC Accountants and Tax Advisers Ltd
16. Jon Stanier Estate Agents (2)
17. Mecca Bingo
18. Pentax Developments Ltd
19. Polly’s Tea Room
20. T.H. Baker est 1888
21. The Underwear Store in the Market