You are cordially invited to the next meeting of Brierley Hill Civic Society which will take place next Monday, 15th June at St Michael’s Church, Brierley Hill. The main topic on the agenda will be the future of historic buildings in the borough.
The agenda for the meeting is:
1. Speaker and consultation of the policy of local listing of building: Jayne Pilkington and David Piper
3. Notes of the previous meeting
4. Matters Arising
6. Treasurer’s report
7. 50th anniversary of the flats
8. Jordan painting re-presentation
9. Organisation Sub of 3rd June
– Brierley Hill in Bloom
– Brierley Hill Christmas Festival
10. Nanaimo link
11. Regeneration issues
12. Next meetings
– July Archives
– September – Jordan painting presentation and flats talk
– October Nanaimo link
– November – Keith Hodgkins – The Last Day of Steelmaking at Round Oak Steelworks.
13. Any other urgent business.