The community first survey was conducted at a ‘Pot Luck’ event, run by Brierley Hill Community Forum, which took place at Insight House in Brierley Hill on 18th March 2013. 16 community activists attended. A further 89 community leaders were invited to complete the survey online to which 17 responded.
The questions asked were:
- What do you particularly like about the area?
- What works well?
- What do you think could be improved?
- What community groups or activities would you like to see in the area?
- Do you have any suggestions how community first grants could be best used?
- We have to create a Community First Plan to focus the funding where the community wishes. Do you have any suggestions you would like included in the plan?
- What do you think of the Panel Priorities and is there anything which should be included/excluded?