The panel have considered the research results and feel that the following priorities are correct for Brierley Hill:
1. To support improvements to the environment in the Brierley Hill area.
2. To support activities which enrich the lives of those most in need, in particular young people, the elderly and those with special needs.
3. To add value to the work of local individuals and qualifying organisations by supporting activities which:
· complement existing works
· plug gaps in the work already being undertaken in the community
· improve communications
· encourage participation in community activities
4. To support events and visits which raise aspirations, inspire learning and celebrate our town and its heritage.