You are cordially invited to the next meeting of the Community First Brierley Hill panel which will commence at 7pm on Tuesday 24th September 2013 at St Michael’s Church, Brierley Hill.
The panel aims to encourage participation from members of our community and all are welcome to attend its meetings.
The agenda will be:
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Matters Arising
- St Paul’s: following the meeting a circular email was issued and a majority of the panel agreed the grant should be made.
- Brierley Hill Community Radio – an email explaining the panel’s questions has been sent to BHCR and a reply received from Andy Rigby who will be attending the meeting to answer panel questions.
- Grants report
- Grant applications
- Brierley Hill Community Radio – including response to panel questions from last meeting
- Tiny Tots
- Participatory Budgeting – action planning
- Any Other Urgent Business
- Dates of future meetings
- October – to be arranged
- Tuesday 19th November
- Wednesday 15th January
- Tuesday 18th March
Access to the agenda papers can be achieved by clicking on the links above.